Coronavirus information for our customers
We take the threat of Covid-19 extremely seriously and are operating under the strictest of guidelines in order to protect our staff, customers and suppliers. We are continually following government guidelines to ensure we are keeping all visitors and our team as safe as possible.
Click here to read to latest government advice regarding the spread of Coronavirus.
Here are the measures we have in place in our branches:
- Reception seating has been rearranged to help with social distancing. Customers are asked to keep a 2 meter distance from our team & other customers.
- The maximum number of customers is clearly shown on each reception door.
- Customers, visitors & staff MUST wear a face mask or covering when in our reception area.
- We will no longer accept cash at any of our branches in order to minimise social contact for both our advisors and accounting staff.
- We have put stringent cleaning procedures in place in all our branches.
- Hand santiser is available in all reception areas.
- All technicians are wearing new protective gloves for each vehicle.
- Any vehicle components our technicians come into contact such as steering wheels, gear knobs & door handles with are being sanitised before being handed back to the vehicle owner.
- We would ask any customers, visitors or staff experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 to postpone visiting our branches.