Coronavirus information for our customers
Following the Prime Minister’s statement and the subsequent government guidance we can confirm that, as part of the transport industry and an essential public service, we have made the decision to keep as many branches as possible open at this moment in time. However, this is clearly NOT “Business as Usual” and we are closely monitoring the situation, carrying out risk assessments and adapting procedures. All 17 of our branches are open normal hours and operating with skeleton staff.
We take the threat of Covid-19 extremely seriously and will only be operating under the strictest of guidelines in order to protect our staff, customers and suppliers. Whilst it’s essential that we all follow the advice to “Stay at Home” this isn’t possible for every member of society and in order to keep key workers safe on the road it is vital that we continue to provide our services. We aim to be able to carry out repairs, mot testing and maintenance for those who use their vehicles for essential travel during these very challenging times.
If you have a booking this week then we will be contacting you directly with the guidelines you must follow for your appointment. This decision and the guidelines will be monitored on a continual basis and changes made as and when necessary.
Click here to read to latest government advice regarding Coronavirus and what essential services are required to stay operational.
Here are the measures we’re currently taking to ensure we’re keeping all visitors as safe as possible:
- Reception seating has been rearranged to help with social distancing.
- Only 1 customer permitted in reception areas at any one time.
- Customers are asked to wait in their vehicle prior to work commencing.
- We will no longer accept cash at any of our branches in order to minimise social contact for both our advisors and accounting staff.
- Payment to be made via credit or debit card and over the phone if required to minimise risk.
- Collection and Delivery service available where possible, please ask the team at your local branch.
- We have put stringent cleaning procedures in place in all our branches.
- Hand santiser is available in all reception areas.
- All technicians are wearing new protective gloves for each vehicle.
- We would ask any customers, visitors or staff experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 to postpone visiting our branches.
We feel confident that by taking these measures our branches can stay fully operational throughout this outbreak.