First created in 1978, Kumho tyres originate from South Korea and are well known for their innovative tyre designs. Kumho tyres enable drivers to experience great performance and handling in various conditions at a great value, mid-range price. Producing over 68 million tyres every year, Kumho tyres are available in over 180 countries worldwide and employ over 5000 people.
A forward thinking tyre manufacturer known for embracing the latest technology, Kumho was one of the first tyre manufacturers to introduce run-flat tyres and the company now supplies original equipment tyres to car manufacturers such as Hyundai, Kia, SsangYong, Volkswagen, Mercedes & Vauxhall.
Kumho ECOWING ES31
The Kumho ECOWING ES31 car tyre has been developed specifically to help reduce fuel consumption. It’s eco-friendly design features “eco-compounds” and an asymmetric tread pattern which enhances grip and handling in both wet and dry conditions.
- Durable, long lasting tyre
- Excellent grip in both wet and dry conditions
- Reduces the risk of aquaplaning
- Lowers fuel consumption
Kumho ECSTA HS52
The Kumho ECSTA HS52 is a mid-range summer touring tyre. A great choice if you’re looking for safe, reliable car tyre that gives high levels of grip in both wet and dry conditions.
- “maxi-grip” tyre compound and central tread grooves for excellent wet grip
- Enhanced inside grooves for better water drainage
- Unique polymer technology for increased tyre life
- Excellent protection from skidding and aquaplaning
Kumho ECSTA PS71
The Kumho ECSTA PS71 is an ultra-high performance tyre suitable for luxury performance and sports cars. The PS71 has been developed to provide high levels of grip, short braking distances and increased stability at high speeds.
- Precise handling even at high speeds
- Excellent grip and short braking on wet and dry roads
- Available in run-flat tyre sizes
- Longer lasting tread for improved mileage
Kumho ECSTA PS91
The Kumho ECSTA PS91is an ultra-high-performance tyre designed for prestige sports cars. The PS91 offers excellent grip in both wet and dry conditions, safe braking and a comfortable, smooth drive.
- Reliable performance at high speeds
- Latest generation silica compound
- C-Cut 3D tread pattern design for enhanced stiffness and stability when braking
- Extremely short braking distances on dry roads
Kumho Solus 4S HA32
The Kumho Solus 4S HA32 is an all-season tyre designed for passenger cars. Designed as a touring tyre, it has a long lasting tread and delivers excellent grip in all weathers, including rain, moderate snow and ice.
- Moderately priced, quality all-season tyre
- V-shaped tread pattern with wide lateral grooves for impressive grip on wet roads
- Multiple sipe positioning and interlocking 3D sipes to improve snow traction
Kumho Crugen HP71
The Kumho Crugen HP71 is an all-season tyre designed for SUV’s and 4×4’s. Developed to be a touring tyre, the HP71 offers high levels of safety and performance being suitable to use throughout the year including in light snow and ice.
- Noise reducing tread pattern for a quiet comfortable ride
- Tyre grooves (sipes) to enhance grip in cold and snowy conditions
- Long-lasting tread
Kumho ECSTA PS71 EV
Kumho tyre for electric vehicles
Kumho have a developed a tyre that has all the attributes that make it specifically suited to electric vehicles. The Kumho ECSTA PS71 EV is made for the electric vehicle market and contains technology to ensure optimum EV range and reduced road noise.
- K-silent technology to reduce road noise for a quiet drive
- Manufacturer approved tyre for the Kia EV6 although suitable for other electric cars
- Improved wear performance for a long-lasting tread
- Excellent wet and dry grip