French tyre manufacturer Michelin is the second-largest tyre company in the world and has been developing premium quality tyres for over 130 years. Michelin makes a wide range of tyres to suit all vehicles, from the family car or SUV to prestige performance vehicles such as Porsche, Ferrari and Tesla. An instantly recognisable brand, choose Michelin if you want a premium quality tyre for your vehicle.
Michelin CrossClimate 2
Best selling all-season tyre in Europe. MICHELIN CrossClimate 2 designed for high safety made to last and very high longevity in all weathers.
• The all-season, high safety road tyre for all weather conditions
• Very good grip on dry roads and wet road surfaces.
• Certified for winter driving ensuring safety and traction on snow (3PMSF)
• Very high longevity thanks to long-lasting performance and mileage.
Michelin Primacy 4+
Passenger Car, SUV & 4×4
The MICHELIN Primacy 4+ tyre is designed for optimum safety and wet braking performance right down to the legal limit.
- Hard-wearing with excellent longevity
- Safety in wet even when worn
- Self-rejuvenating tread to maintain safety performance
Max touch construction technology ensures maximised contact with the road surface resulting in even distribution when accelerating, braking and cornering and longer tread life.
Michelin Pilot Sport 4
The MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 tyre provides precision handling with safety made to last, steering control and longevity.
• MICHELIN’s high performance road tyre
• High levels of reactivity and steering control on wet roads
• Excellent wet braking performance with safety made to last
• Excellent longevity
• Acclaimed by leading European test magazines
Michelin Pilot Sport 4S
The MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 S road and occasional track tyre for drivers who expect excellent grip, steering precision and control, even at high speed.
• MICHELIN’s max ultra-high performance, summer road and occasional track tyre
• High levels of reactivity and steering precision.
• Excellent road handling and control even at high speed.
• Excellent dry grip and wet braking performance.
• Acclaimed by car manufacturers such as Mercedes-AMG, Ferrari and Porsche
Michelin Pilot Sport 5
The MICHELIN Pilot Sport 5 is the fifth generation of Michelin performance tyre.
- High performance summer road tyre
- Sharper levels of precision steering
- Delivers maximum grip and braking on both wet and dry roads
- Increased longevity and long-lasting tread life
Michelin Pilot Sport S 5
The new MICHELIN Pilot Sport S 5 is the new ultra-ultra-high-performance tyre.
- Optimum performance on road and on track
- Remarkable grip on dry and wet roads
- Razor sharp, precision handling
- Currently available in 4 OE sizes. Find out more