When you’re getting new tyres fitted, it’s always a good idea to get your alignment checked as this will make sure your new tyres perform at their best and wear evenly.
- Extends the life of your tyres, ensuring even and long lasting wear
- Allows your vehicle to perform to the full
- Makes sure you enjoy a safe, comfortable drive
Signs that you may need your alignment checking include:
- A vehicle that pulls to one side when you’re driving
- A steering wheel that isn’t straight
- Tyres that are wearing on one side more than the other
All our branches offer free alignment checks. You are under no-obligation to get an alignment adjustment; however our technicians will advise you if an adjustment is necessary and recommended. You only pay for the exact adjustment we make. Many small vehicles are only adjustable on the front axle, however larger and performance vehicles may require more adjustments.