Toyo tyres are a leading premium tyre manufacturer. Founded back in 1945 they are a Japanese tyre specialist known for their product, quality, advanced technology and innovative design. Toyo tyres are available for cars, vans and SUVs in both summer, winter and all-season treads. They invest heavily in research and development and have one of the most advanced tyre testing facilities in the world.
Toyo also work closely with vehicle manufacturers such as Toyota, Audi, Lexus and Nissan to produce tailor made approved tyres (referred to as OE, OEM or original equipment) that maximise performance and enhance the driving experience.
If you’re a motorsport enthusiast you’ll be aware that Toyo are a prominent sponsor. They manufacture a leading road-legal track tyre known as the Toyo R888R which is available in selected Eden Tyres & Servicing Toyo Motorsport branches.
Toyo NanoEnergy 3
The latest NanoEnergy tyre for compact and mid-range cars. Designed for safety, durability and fuel efficiency.
- Longer lasting tread
- Improved wet grip
- Fuel saving capabilities
Toyo Proxes CF2
The toyo tyre for medium sized, high powered cars. Full-silica compound & lighter construction for improved fuel efficiency.
- Improved fuel economy
- Developed for stability at high speeds
- Wide grooves for increased wet grip
Toyo Proxes TR1
Designed to deliver outstanding performance. Exceptional handling and grip throughout the life of the tyre.
- Innovative tread wear indicators
- Designed for increased water drainage
- Maximum wet grip
Toyo Proxes Sport
Delivering high speed handling and maximum wet grip for the most powerful cars whilst maintaining drive comfort and mileage.
- New compound for improved wet & dry grip
- Optimised tread design for enhanced steering response
- Designed for ultimate driver enjoyment
The Toyo Celsius all-season tyre is the smartest choice for year round comfort and safety. Designed for small to medium sized cars.
- Control on snowy or wet roads
- Safe motoring, whatever the conditions
- Extended mobility in cold temperatures
Toyo NanoEnergy Van
The Toyo NanoEnergy van is a reliable summer tyre designed for light commercial vans. A quality yet economical choice for van owners.
- Double zig-zag rib for improved wear
- Low rolling resistance for better fuel economy
- Superior grip in wet and dry conditions
Toyo Open Country AT+
Designed to deliver excellent performance on & off road with a purposeful appearance.
- Rigid block design & asymmetric tread pattern
- Exceptional road handling with extended off-road capabilities
- Enhanced durability
Toyo Open Country MT
The Toyo Open Country MT for maximum off-road capability. Aggressive tread design yet also a civilised road tyre.
- Off the shoulder tread for traction in deep mud and snow
- Excellent handling & durability while maintaining proper load capacity
- Deep grooves in tread help maintain wet grip
Toyo Proxes R888R approved dealer
If you’re looking for a road-legal track tyre the Toyo R888R is designed to deliver the optimum performance you need. With enhanced steering feel and response, combined with improved stability on the throttle, this tyre will allow you to carry out higher speeds through corners for faster lap times.
Developed for motorsport, the Toyo R888R features larger outer tread blocks for faster dry cornering and a wide centre rib for a sharper, more accurate steering response. The R888R also has a GG rubber compound, mixed to ensure the tyre heats more quickly for a faster warm-up time.
- Road-legal List 1B Motorsport tyre
- Perfect for track day or performance use
- Superb grip in dry conditions
- Enhanced steering feel & response
The Proxes R888R really is a very complete solution for driving and track-day enthusiasts – as well as serious racers. The new labelling regulations mean that this tyre now stands alone in the market as a competition-quality design that can be legally drive to and from the circuit. This makes it perfect for track-day and club race use.
Enhanced dry cornering
The larger outer tread block enhances dry cornering capabilities and increases the lateral limit.
Faster warm up times
The GG compound ensures the tyre heats up more quickly for faster warm-up times.
Improved steering response
The wide centre rib improves steering feel and response.