Getting back on the road again?
Claim up to £100 and treat yourself and your car when you choose to fit 2 or more Michelin Tyres this summer.
If your vehicle is in need of new tyres this summer then the latest Michelin promotion might interest you! Available in all Eden Tyres & Servicing branches from June 1st right through until the end of August this year.
Terms and Conditions
- The ‘Michelin On The Road Again Car Promotion’ (the ‘Promotion’) is open to all consumers who are UK residents aged 18 and over, except Michelin Tyre PLC’s (the ‘Promoter’) employees, its agencies or anyone else connected with the creation and administration of this Promotion, or trade customers including tyre dealer’s employees. This offer is open to retail customers only (excludes company vehicle drivers).
- By participating in this Promotion, claimants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- Completion of the mandatory fields is necessary to carry out identity checks and to validate your claim.
- There is a purchase requirement. Claimants must purchase two or more MICHELIN car, van or 4×4 tyres in a single transaction for a single vehicle between 1 June and 31 August 2020.
- The Promotion will issue a prepaid Mastercard or a direct bank transfer to the value of £10 for two or £25 for four 14” and 15” MICHELIN car, van or 4×4 tyres purchased, £15 for two or £40 for four 16” MICHELIN car, van or 4×4 tyres purchased, £20 for two or £50 for four 17” and 18” MICHELIN car, van or 4×4 tyres purchased and £40 for two or £100 for four 19” and above MICHELIN car, van or 4×4 tyres purchased. Direct bank transfers and prepaid Mastercards will be processed within 28 days from receipt of claim.
- Promotion only available at participating tyre dealers. A list of participating dealers can be found at https://car-offers.michelin.co.uk/uk/june-2020/participating-dealers or by calling the Michelin helpline number on 0300 303 3585. If you are in doubt please ask your tyre dealer if your purchase will qualify for this promotion.
- Closing date and time for receipt of claims is midnight 30 September 2020.
- Claims must be made on an official claim form completed online at https://car-offers.michelin.co.uk and must be accompanied with an uploaded, clear and legible receipt highlighting the tyres purchased. It is recommended that you keep a copy for your records. An on-screen confirmation is provided upon successful submission of the claim.
- Only one claim per vehicle is permitted. Entry into this Promotion cannot be in conjunction with any other offer. Lost, incomplete, invalid, illegible or late claims will not be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to dispute a claim if it believes the claim is not legitimate and amend, suspend or cancel the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. The Promoter’s decision is final.
- Please refer to the prepaid Mastercard for full terms and conditions of its use.
- The prepaid Mastercards are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The prepaid Mastercards are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute with an alternative prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
- Promoter: Michelin Tyre PLC, Campbell Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 4EY, United Kingdom.
Personal Data Statement: Michelin Tyre plc (‘Michelin’) acts as a Data Controller for this promotion. Where security checks are carried out for the issuing of prepaid Mastercards, Michelin is a joint data controller with Multi Resource Marketing Limited (‘MRM’). You can contact Michelin’s data protection officer by emailing email@example.com. You can request access to your data, update inaccurate or incomplete data, object to the processing of your data and suppress information which relates to you. You may also have the right to request the deletion of personal data or restrict the processing of your personal data. For further information on your rights, see the ICO’s website www.ico.org.uk. If you are not happy with how we deal with your personal data, you can lodge a complaint with the ICO. Please see https://www.michelin.co.uk/web-content/privacy for further details. Personal data collected is being collected by MRM (on behalf of Michelin), solely to manage and administer the promotion, issue your prepaid Mastercard or arrange your bank transfer and to verify the information provided. Your data may be shared with third parties in order to verify you identity and carry out security checks. We also use a third party email provider, Force24 Ltd, to send you service emails relating to the promotion. Your data will be processed based on your agreement to the promotion terms and conditions and will be retained for no longer than six years following the end date of the promotion.