Get up to £40 in lifestyle e-vouchers when you buy 2 or more Uniroyal tyres
If you’re looking for high quality, good value tyres this autumn then you might want to take a look at our new Uniroyal Tyres promotion!
Simply buy 2 or more Uniroyal tyres between the 1st September and 31st October to claim back up to £40 in lifestyle e-vouchers.
To make your claim, click the link to register and attach a copy of your invoice.
- 17+. Ends 31.10.22. Full terms available.
Poster & Coupon Terms
- 17+. 01.09.22 to 31.10.22. Retail customers only, single transaction. Gift can only be claimed online. Proof of purchase will be required to claim. All claims must be submitted by midnight 30.11.22. Full terms and conditions available here: www.continental-tyres.co.uk/b2c/car/autumn-rewards.html.
Terms and Conditions
Promoter: Continental Tyre Group Ltd, Continental House, 191 High Street, Yiewsley, West Drayton, UB7 7XW, United Kingdom.
By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- Eligibility: Promotion open to retail customers, resident in the UK aged 17 years+. With only one claim per household allowed. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, retailer, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and trade customers (fleet and company vehicle drivers) are not eligible to enter this promotion.
- Purchase required: Minimum of two Uniroyal car, van or 4×4 tyres in a single transaction between 09.22 to 31.10.22. Only purchases made at participating retailers qualify. Full list of retailers available at www.continental-tyres.co.uk/b2c/car/autumn-rewards.html.
- The Uniroyal offer: Purchase two or three 17” and below Uniroyal tyres in one transaction and receive a £10 Lifestyle eVoucher. Purchase four or more 17” and below Uniroyal tyres in one transaction and receive a £20 Lifestyle eVoucher.
Purchase two or three 18” and above Uniroyal tyres in one transaction and receive a £20 Lifestyle eVoucher. Purchase four or more 18” and above Uniroyal tyres in one transaction and receive a £40 Lifestyle eVoucher.
- How to claim: To claim the Lifestyle eVoucher, claimants will need to complete the following steps:
- Visit continental-tyres.co.uk/b2c/car/autumn-rewards.html and click through to the claims section as instructed on the web page.
- Fill in the claim form and upload a proof of purchase by midnight 30.11.22.
- Once submitted, claimants will receive a confirmation email from the Promoter.
- Valid claims will then be processed and passed onto Lifestyle. If a claim is deemed invalid the Promoter will notify the claimant within 10 working days. If rectifiable the claimant will have 14 calendar days to provide a valid claim.
- Lifestyle will email claimants their eVoucher and instructions for use within 10 working days of a valid claim being submitted. The Lifestyle eVoucher is bespoke, offering all of the retailers listed here https://downloads.motivates.co.uk/static/lifestyle-retailers.pdf except Halfords.
- To activate the eVoucher claimants will have 24 months from date of issue to create a Lifestyle account, register their e-code and select their preferred retailer(s) from the list of options presented to them on the Lifestyle website.
- Once selected, Lifestyle will immediately email the claimant their chosen digital gift card(s) for use instore or online, depending on the retailer’s terms and conditions.
- No cash or other gift alternative available, in whole or in part, except owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to offer a suitable alternative of equal or greater value.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the gift will only be awarded directly to the qualifying purchaser.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of the gift, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all qualifying purchases and to refuse to award a gift or withdraw gift entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Only in circumstances that make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on UK Law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party (other than the Promoter’s agencies for the purpose of servicing/implementing the promotion.)